Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shopping Diaries

I have lots of shopping list but here are the following that i have purchased
Nine West off white with mini wallet i love this bag with this nine west plated keychain i just close my eyes buying this stuff!!ouch!!!


I also bought the nine west wallet so cute...












love the mini bling bling/ plated nine west keychain






look inside It's just ok to fit my face powder, blusher, lipstick wallet mini diary and cellphone*wink*













My fave green nine west bag with cellphone case and credit card wallet, I also love this cute little Elle bag that i can bring anytime go and grab bag just right for my face powder foundation lipstick, cellphone and wallet














 


I love this DKNY stuff that i bought from Duty Free simple and fits good on me..





There you go, my all time favorite perfume bought 100ml Dolce and Gabanna light Blue and Ralph Lauren Romance 50 ml, bought also watson exfoliating body scrub in  strawberry and i have also Avon  skin so soft intensive whitening lotion 100ml  powder foundation and pure beige and the 24k pink lipstick but its too light look like im only wearing lipgloss with shimmering effect i don't like that much it's good cause i only got on sale but no more next time on this lipstick





shoes from Kenneth Cole reaction i love this shoes  so comfortable  to wear..






Bershka backless top bought this a year ago  and i think it's a nice to pair it with a mini maong skirt so i got a mini skirt from forever 21 to complete it and im glad that i can wear this when i feel like a little bit sexy lol!!


Forever 21  miniskirt


then, here we go wearing this outifit of mind
bershka yellow backless top
forever 21 mini skirt
greenhills yellow accessories






I prefer not to disclose my identity for privacy purposes tee hee..

*That's it for now, thanks for reading ...cheers:-)*
Related Posts with Thumbnails