Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


I just had a small haul for today last minute mini shopping went to the nearest Watson store bought some inexpensive beauty products, and bought pretty inexpensive stuff from 99 store,  that i find it cute  was excited to take photo op so here are the items that i have with me.. wink
                                                                                                                                                   






 Celeteque facial wash
white plus whitening with gluthatione by glamworks
1 cute pink with ribbon cellphone case
2 mini pouch chinese designs got from the 99 store
1 set of aromatheraphy with  mini candles essential oil inside
harmony incense with holder for only p39 so cheap hehe


 

Inexpensive products yet works wonder on my skin,  aside from my Cyliena organic soap i consider this a must buy no breakouts and i dunno but this products controls my oily skin using Celeteque thrice a week and white plus whitening soap combo using Cyliena apple and cinnamon to my body

that's it for now, I need to go and prepare for tonight new year's celebration..hope you have a wonderful and prosperous new year cheers :-)





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails