Monday, January 4, 2010

Flat Shoes



Im a flat footed person I can't stand wearing high heels, whenever i wear high heels I get those nasty painful sores terrible, that's why I always bring flip flops whenever i wear my occassional 1 and only heels hehe, flip flops and flats are my life savers..






New Chanel shoes,  flat loafers mocassin red for the price of  $420.00!!!  grrrrr unfortunately I cannot afford to buy lol!!  just love the simple style yet comfy to wear.













NIB Chanel Black Ballet Flats prize $599.99, rarrrrrrrr!!! haha oh well i love this simple style but again im not ready to shell out big amount to have this shoes, it will be my future stuff to have on my list..*cross fingers*














   love it pink !!!    Price: $120.75. 
  • Walk the fine line between sweet gamine and sophisticated lady in these Marc by Marc Jacobs flats.
  • Suede upper with pom-pom detail on vamp.
  • Leather lining.
  • Printed fabric insole.
  • Leather sole








Isn't it lovely?







 Lily Pulitzer Celine black suede flats $120.00



Closer look I love flowers and ribbons applique i know it's too girly hehe...^-^



I have 1 and only Celine pumps, so lovely and lady like pump with cut details velvet  upper with satin details and patent piping leather lined footbed, Leather sole with non-slip-island 3' inch heel haha so at least i have my backup flipflops on hand, Don't ask me the price but I surely  it's worth to buy i think so lol!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails