Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cheap Finds

I went to Tiange this afternoon just to check if i can find strip it but unfortunately I can't find any, so i end up buying this stuff can't stop myself, though its fine since i got them at a very low price such a great steal for me..huh!



I bought  pink jumpsuit and printed green dress I rarely buy dress but i find this pretty cool i like the fabric and its lightweight,  and definitely pink jumpsuit actually they have 5 jumpsuit color black brown, yellow blue and pink but since pink is my fave color so obviously i choose the pink one.

 

I also bought  assorted mini clips  and assorted  bracelets i like the heart pink  the rest i will give as  pasalubong to my tita hehe..



This is my first ever cheap buys for makeup and still curious cause i still don't know how to put proper MU...well good to experiment..




Careline from Watson and quianyu from tiangge

 
Closer look i got this  8s/s palette for only 65 ($1.36) so cheap for a makeup but i like it cause its pigmented.



its pretty good for a makeup newbie like me, i hope i won't get allergy from buying this e/s palette..

 
Swatches 


right now im still hesitant  to try this i hope i won't get any breakouts hehe..




thanks for reading.....














2 comments:

jillmakeuplover said...

hi, magkano bili mo nong jumpsuits? and where? pls follow me too, im newbie here>> http://jillfasmakeup.blogspot.com/


thanks, nice blog!

Grace said...

hi sis, dito sa amin sa Robinson na may tiangge ko nabili 350php lang sya so cheap pero i like it kasi color pink hehe:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails