Saturday, May 1, 2010



Mothers day is fast approaching and i would like to take this opportunity to thank my precious MOM,  for bringing me up in this world for giving me a life, not that perfect but i consider it  as a blessing, without her, i may not be here in this world and doing my blog and posting my  gratitude towards her

my MOM is my greatest source of strength, my inspiration, she's my constant companion and my no #1 fan, she always cheer me up whenever i feel down and feeling sad, despite of our differences, we had fights for some useless bits of ideas and senseless arguments, I know I have shortcomings and not so perfect daughter, but surely I can attest that I was a good daughter and I'm sure she was proud of me, I may not be  that showy and vocal about my feelings but there's a lot of things that I should Thank my Mama:

Thank you, Mama, for teaching me about compassion and caring for other people; thank you for reminding me that even though we may have it bad at times  of difficulties, there are always others who have it so far worse; and they are the ones who need our help and our prayers! 

I wish that God give me generosity just like hers, she helps the helpless, she never thinks of herself and she's so un-selfish....

God- someday, if I'm at least half the mom she was to me, I'll know that you were listening On the day that I prayed. God give me beauty just like hers when she smiles it gives me that feeling that everything will be okay, and all my problems disappear for awhile....

Thank you for all the love and caring you have shown  over the years;  for giving me your Unconditional LOVE, and thank you for being my  Mama! I couldn't have asked for a better one than you!! for me your the best ever Mother in the whole world, I LOVE YOU, and I wish you a good health and long long hundreds of Life, Advanced Happy Birthday too...


a poem just for my mom:
My Mom

A halo that reflects a life of
wisdom, kindness, and caring.
Eyes that sparkle with pride
and show how much she believes in me.
Shoulders that have been slept on
and wept on and
carried a world or two.
Arms that never run out of hugs.
Hands that know
just when to hold on
and when to let go.
A mind filled with amazing things,
from fairy tales to family tails
and long-ago stories of you.
A smile that can jump right into your heart
and warm you faster than hot chocolate.
A heart of gold
that holds more love
than you can possibly imagine.
 
To all the Daughter's, Son Children out there, Don't neglect your mom and always give thanks and say I love you, feed them with your love while they are still here. they are very precious. 


To all the Mothers out there  ADVANCE...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to each and every one of you; may it be your best one EVER!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails