I am a shoe collector but not as much as "Imeldific" I am more into flat shoes and sandals It's no secret that women adore shoes. When you are blue, buying a new pair is an instant mood lifter. When you feel great, you make a trip to the shoe store in celebration. And on special occasions, you must have something special to wear. The truth is, there will always be a good excuse to add to your shoe closet.
Here are 9 tips on expressing your own personal style through your footwear.
1. Don't Be Hobbled by Discomfort Even if you love a pair, if you can't walk in them, don't buy them. Limping around in heels is decidedly ungraceful.
2. Dare to Wear Brights An electric hue can amp up a look, including outfits in colors other than black and denim. Try colored shoes with white, khaki, and pastels. A scarlet-red dress, however, calls for neutral footwear.
3. Wear What's Appropriate Open-toe sandals may be too risqué for a conservative suit, while a flat may be too casual for a cocktail frock. Keep your sneakers relegated to gym clothes or casual jeans. When in doubt, it's hard to go wrong with a classic black pump.
4. Going Outdoors? Say No to Stilettos
Photo Credit: Studio D
5. Make a Statement A spindly stiletto sandal is all about looking sexy, while a bow-emblazoned kitten heel veers more toward cute. Know what look you're going for, and go full out.
6. Va-va-voom Shoes Have Their Place Nighttime is the right time for attention-getting shoes. If you still want to wear a knock-'em-dead look during the day, choose a closed-toe or peep-toe pump.
7. Pair Sky-High Shoes with Tame Hemlines When going for major air, keep your hemlines at an inch above the knee. But when wearing a short skirt or dress, wear a lower heel or flat — it will balance you out and keep you from showing altogether too much leg.
Photo Credit: Studio D
9. Think About Balance A thicker-heeled shoe grounds a heavily layered look, when something dainty could look off balance. The reverse also holds true. When wearing a wispy frock, a thin-strapped sandal is an appropriate match.
How about you guys? what are your comfort shoe style? I myself usually comfortable wearing flat shoes, I cannot stand wearing those killer heels yay! or else it will be a disaster, instead of looking glamorous end up looking like crazy ! so remember do not wear high heel shoes if you cannot stand or else you end up just a one trying hard bitch lol!