Monday, February 1, 2016

Watson's haul

Watson's is one of my fave health and beauty store. So let me share the stuff I bought from watsons.

 Watsons beyond care skin lightening body lotion, watsons collagen moisturizing & brightening facial mask, Quick FX CC cream, eskinol gluta milk toner
 Watsons beyond care skin lightening body lotion is a buy 2 get 1 promo..


 Watsons  collagen moisturizing & brightening facial mask  contains  hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, hydrolysed elastin, and tremella fuciformis extract to deeply hydrate and nourish your skin. As well as boost your skin luminosity and elasticity, bringing you clearer brighter and smoother skin.
Pardon If I included the medicine for my cough bought from the health shop near watsons. Been using these to cure my cough its also good to cure sore throat.


Have a great day Everyone!!!~ xoxo

2 comments:

PR Daily PH said...

I would love to try the collagen facial mask! Okay ba siya?
Anyway, new follower here. Saw you blog at GT Forum (GFC follow thread)

Mhaan | mommyrockininstyle.com

Grace said...

Hi! Mommy Rockin! Sorry for my late reply, the collagen facial mask is okay, though medyo overpowering ang amoy, pero its ok kasi after using you can see your face super soft and medyo nakakabanat ng face.

Thanks for following me sis. Keep on coming here. ~xo~

Related Posts with Thumbnails